tWo iN ONe

sO LAme...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

i'm not malaysian, i come from singapore

What happen to me why i so like that????
i think i'm crazy today because i spend morethan i earn
today i spend about 1K only buying some ^^%*^%#,
i buy 40 btl of red wine,
15 mini red wine.
What happen to me, i see people buy then i buy too..
like bryan say: victor you very HOU...
======================================================
Today finally i wash my car, after more then too week i did'n wast it.
my sister always say that i'm a (new toilet bow),
because i alway try to do some thing only for the start only..
after i change my rim, i continue to wash my car every sat to make sure i got a shine rim to church..., but not for long three weeks i start to get lazy..
i'm so cacat lah....
========================================================

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Blur^Sand said...

wah lao eh~~~~ u wanna get urself drunk or make other ppl drunk when chinese new year ha???? hahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home