tWo iN ONe

sO LAme...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

happy day!!!!

Sa-Wad-di
Today is a very rush day for me,
but i don't know "Y" i enjoy it very much,
maybe is because i was very lazy normally,
and feel very hardworking today??? (TODAY ONLY)
Hope everyday a busy day......
like what my mom always say : got work have money,
no work no money, so i better choose to be busy...
new year is near and i have to work turbo hard,
to get more money for ang pao..
7 pm i went pasar malam with my wife, and i bought
two poster for my office hope mr B like it,
because he always marah me, say i always buy things..
9pm, i have to (CHONG CHUT KONG WU), because my
DAI KAU LOU ask me to go ANUJA for tea...
it has been long time no drink tea...
the last time, i think is when ms look back from HK..
.........THE END.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home